MAKE YOUR OWN COLLOIDAL SILVER: Making colloidal silver is not difficult.
These are some of the items I use to make Colloidal Silver
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Glass pan – to heat up the distilled water
- Distilled water
- 27 volt generator – most require three 9V batteries
- Amber or cobalt blue bottles
- .9999 pure silver wire (recommend 12 to 14 gauge). Depending on silver prices, approx. ($35.00)
- Glass measuring cup or glass beaker (do not use plastic or metal containers)
- Spoon (either plastic or glass)
- Clean rough cloth or Brillo pad (this is used to clean the silver rods when finished)
- Zip lock baggies – (used to store silver wires after use)
- Colloidal Silver Generator (I use one that requires (3) 9V batteries. Some are electric
- Saline (eyewash drops) or sea salt – do not use regular salt for it has chemical additives. Do not use any salt that contains Iodine due to it is sticky. Adding saline is OPTIONAL. Not using Saline will make a yellow tinted CS.
- PPM water tester – ($15.00 & up)
- Thermometer for water temperature – ($13.95 & up)
When completed, store your finished product in dark glass bottles away from light.
RECOMMEND COLLOIDAL SILVER GENERATORS YOU MAY WANT TO TRY
To find more items you may need to get started click
on the shopping cart and search under natural remedies.
INSTRUCTIONS – MAKING YOUR COLLOIDAL SILVER
- Pour distilled water into a glass cup (not metal or plastic). I would recommend a 16oz tumbler
- Pour water into a glass pan and bring temperature up to 90 degrees. You can increase your PPM by increasing the temperature of your distilled water. For each additional 10 degrees, you will double your PPM.
- Add approximately one drop of saline solution for every 4oz of water (OPTIONAL)
- Insert your .9999 pure silver rods into your glass tumbler with the heated distilled water. Do not let the silver wires touch each other. If they touch each other, the process will stop.
- After approximately 15 minutes, check your solution with the PPM gauge to determine your desired PPM’s. I would recommend 10ppm’s or higher for best results.
- Always ensure that your work area is clean and sterile
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PURE SALINE: (optional)
- Pour 4oz. of distilled water into a glass container
- Add one level teaspoon of sea salt, stir until dissolved.
- Pour a few ounces into an eye dropper bottle for future use to add to your CS.
OTHER ITEMS YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE